Looking to get your child involved with golf? Have them join us for our T-Shotz Summer Golf Camps.
You can choose from one of two weeks this year:
June 7-10, 2022, or August 2-5, 2022!
We’ve partnered with the North Kansas City School District’s Oak Park High School Golf Team to put on 4-day camps to teach your child the game of golf in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. From rules and etiquette to the full swing, your child will learn everything they need to know to start improving their game. This year, we will have more staff on hand to give students the attention they need.
What’s included each day with the T-Shotz Summer Golf Camps?
• Each week will have two hour-long sessions. This will include group instruction by the Oak Park High School Golf coaching staff and student athletes
– Session 1: Ages 6-10 starting at 10:00 AM.
– Session 2: Ages 11-15 starting at 11:00 AM.
• Use of T-Shotz youth golf clubs (if your child doesn’t have golf clubs)
• T-Shotz prizes
• Certificate of Completion on the final day
Limited availability, so register today! For any questions, please contact Laura Leibman at Laura.Leibman@Tshotz.com.